Arcadia - an innovative offshore software development company providing services to international market.
We are looking for a talented individual for a position of Delivery Manager. The role presumes that the person will manage several teams working with foreign customers (US, UK and Europe).
- participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling;
- prepare estimations on time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects; develops project plan incorporating all project variables;
- ability to handle several projects in parallel, synchronize releases and resources;
- ability to act as a Scrum Master;
- deliver projects successfully.
- constant live communication with the customers to optimize the integration of upstream, and downstream roles & activities such as Product Owner, Product Manager, QA;
- manage customer expectations and relationship.
- encourage use of best development and management practices to ensure the team is continuously learning and improving.
- IT engineering background (coding, testing, analysis, etc.) 5+ years:
- project management experience 3+ years;
- fluent English;
- experience of work with foreign customers especially in offshore development;
- understanding and experience of Agile methodologies;
- self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- higher education.
- be an effective organizer and decision maker;
- be able to quickly adapt to changes and new challenges;
- Scrum certification;
- prefer candidate with experience leading a team going through agile transition.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience)
- training programs, professional development
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities
- flexible schedule
- comfortable office in the downtown near metro station.